RESTORING YOUR FREDERICTON COMMERCIAL PROPERTY AFTER A WATER DAMAGE EVENT
Flooding and water damage events at Fredericton commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Fredericton
SERVPRO of Fredericton specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician